Change of Business Name
In our practice, we have recorded tens of requests for changing business names; reasons are usually of marketing or commercial nature. A business name is an unmistakable and unique name used for company identification at legal actions.
If there are two and more associates in a company, such a change shall be enclosed with the minutes of the General Assembly. If there is the only associate, his(her) decision will be enough. All the documents required for changing a business name will be prepared by experienced lawyers from our partner lawyer’s office, who have the corresponding education and skills in the commercial law. We grant upon a contract that the change of a business name will be incorporated in the Companies Register within 21 business days.
The price of EUR 218 for the change of a business name includes:
- Fill in and send us the ordering form or call us at +421 948 280 278.
- We will send you a list of data required for preparation of the documents.
- After receiving the data required we will prepare all the documents and send them to you for being signed.
- We will provide the incorporation of changes in the Companies Register and notify authorities thereof.
- You will receive the extract from the Companies Register with the current data and the invoice.
Pursuant to Act no. 586/2003 Coll., that service is not provided directly by our company, but rather by a collaborating law firm. The service will be provided to you and an invoice for services will be issued to you directly by the law firm and not by our company. The prices indicated on our webpage are determined by a lawyer himself and they are definitive. Our company renders assistance only.