Increasing Registered Capital
A decision of increasing registered capital will fall under the competence of General Assembly in companies with more than one associates or of the only associate, if a limited liability company has no more than one associate. A proposal for change will be submitted by Managing Director of the limited liability company within 30 days from the day stated in the decision. The new deposit can be both monetary and non-monetary. The associates have a priority right to take over the commitment for new deposits. Furthermore, it is necessary to specify sums of original and new deposits of the associates and methods and deadlines of their paying up and to enclose the Managing Director’s statement regarding the change of the scope of paid registered capital and deposits of the associates after the increase of registered capital.
All the documents required for increasing registered capital will be prepared by experienced lawyers from our partner lawyer’s office, who have the corresponding education and skills in the commercial law. We grant upon a contract that the increase of company's registered capital will be incorporated in the Companies Register within 21 business days.
The price of EUR 218 for increasing registered capital includes:
- Fill in and send us the ordering form or call us at +421 948 280 278.
- We will send you a list of data required for preparation of the documents.
- After receiving the data required we will prepare all the documents and send them to you for being signed.
- We will provide the incorporation of changes in the Companies Register and notify authorities thereof.
- You will receive the extract from the Companies Register with the current data and the invoice.
Pursuant to Act no. 586/2003 Coll., that service is not provided directly by our company, but rather by a collaborating law firm. The service will be provided to you and an invoice for services will be issued to you directly by the law firm and not by our company. The prices indicated on our webpage are determined by a lawyer himself and they are definitive. Our company renders assistance only.