Change of Permanent Address
On behalf of a limited liability company, a proposal for changing a permanent address in the Companies Register of the SR shall always be signed by Managing Director as the company statutory body. If a change of an associate’s permanent address is concerned, an amendment to the partnership agreement will be required too, since it contains addresses of the associates too.
All the documents required for changing a permanent address will be prepared by experienced lawyers from our partner lawyer’s office, who have the corresponding education and skills in the commercial law. We grant upon a contract that the change of a permanent address will be incorporated in the Companies Register within 21 business days.
The price of EUR 218 for changing a permanent address includes:
- Fill in and send us the ordering form or call us at +421 908 771 772.
- We will send you a list of data required for preparation of the documents.
- After receiving the data required we will prepare all the documents and send them to you for being signed.
- We will provide the incorporation of changes in the Companies Register and notify authorities thereof.
- You will receive the extract from the Companies Register with the current data and the invoice.
Pursuant to Act no. 586/2003 Coll., that service is not provided directly by our company, but rather by a collaborating law firm. The service will be provided to you and an invoice for services will be issued to you directly by the law firm and not by our company. The prices indicated on our webpage are determined by a lawyer himself and they are definitive. Our company renders assistance only.