Founding limited liability companies (Ltd.)
Founding a limited liability company is a challenging process both from the time and administrative points of view. In the ideal case, the founder should has knowledge of relevant laws and regulations, which are necessary for the quick and successful registration of a new company in the Companies Register. In order to save our client time and energy and to help him(her) with any problems, we will find a limited liability company on behalf of him(her) and cover all the necessary administrative acts. Be in contact with the expert who founded the dozens of different companies. We are here for you. We do not care about the number of associates or other factors, we still offer the SAME reasonable price and any number of trades free of charge.
The price for founding a limited liability company includes the following services:
Procedure of founding a limited liability company:
- we will send you a questionnaire that you fill in and send back to us
- we will process the necessary documents and send them to you for being signed
- you will send the documents signed before a notary or Registrar back to us
- we will obtain a trading certificate from the trade supervisory office for you
- we will register your limited liability company at the tax office
- we will file a proposal for incorporating the new company in the Companies Register
- you will receive from us a first extract of your company from the Companies Register
Founding a limited liability company
Founding a joint-stock company
Founding a branch of a legal person
The price does not include the verification of signatures at a notary/Registrar.
Pursuant to Act no. 586/2003 Coll., that service is not provided directly by our company, but rather by a collaborating law firm. The service will be provided to you and an invoice for services will be issued to you directly by the law firm and not by our company. The prices indicated on our webpage are determined by a lawyer himself and they are definitive. Our company renders assistance only.