Change of Managing Director
In order to change Managing Director as a statutory body of a limited liability company, you first have to dismiss former Managing Director and to appoint a new one with proper processes applied from the side of the company’s associates.
All the documents required for changing Managing Director will be prepared by experienced lawyers from our partner lawyer’s office, who have the corresponding education and skills in the commercial law. We grant upon a contract that the change of Managing Director will be incorporated in the Companies Register within 21 business days.
Incorporation of a change of Managing Director, company's Chief Clerk in the Companies Register for EUR 218 includes:
Sequence of steps:
- Fill in and send us the ordering form or call us at +421 907 723 550.
- We will send you a list of data required for preparation of the documents.
- After receiving the data required we will prepare all the documents and send them to you for being signed.
- We will provide the incorporation of changes in the Companies Register and notify authorities thereof.
- You will receive the extract from the Companies Register with the current data and the invoice.
Pursuant to Act no. 586/2003 Coll., that service is not provided directly by our company, but rather by a collaborating law firm. The service will be provided to you and an invoice for services will be issued to you directly by the law firm and not by our company. The prices indicated on our webpage are determined by a lawyer himself and they are definitive. Our company renders assistance only.