Founding joint-stock companies
We can also provide you founding a joint stock company regardless of your address in Slovakia or outside the SR and you are not even required to participate. The only prerequisite for the founding is a memorandum in the form of a notarial deed. Its price may vary and depends on various factors. In the case of the registered capital amounting to Eur 25 000, it will be Eur 180 – a fee for the notary.
Procedure of founding a joint-stock company:
- we will send you a questionnaire that you fill in and send back to us
- we will process the necessary documents and send them to you for being signed
- you will send the documents signed before a notary or Registrar back to us
- we will obtain a trading certificate from the trade supervisory office for you
- we will register your joint-stock company at the respective tax office
- we will file a proposal for incorporating the new company in the Companies Register
- you will receive from us a first extract of your joint-stock company from the Companies Register
The price for founding a joint-stock company includes the following services:
The price does not include:
Founding a limited liability company
Founding a joint-stock company
Founding a branch of a legal person
Pursuant to Act no. 586/2003 Coll., that service is not provided directly by our company, but rather by a collaborating law firm. The service will be provided to you and an invoice for services will be issued to you directly by the law firm and not by our company. The prices indicated on our webpage are determined by a lawyer himself and they are definitive. Our company renders assistance only.